Whether sightseeing or birding it’s recommended you take it easy in the middle of the day, when it’s hottest, or plan to be somewhere where it is cool. Wildlife is most active in the cooler times of the day, ie early to mid-morning and mid-afternoon to late in the day. How long you stay with us depends upon how much time you have and what your interests are. We have had guests stay 14 days and longer, using The Kebun as their base.
We normally will reply e-mails daily and if you do not receive a reply from us within two working days, kindly check your spam folder as our e-mails which may have gone there. Airport transfers are now available with prior arrangement only. Please view the details here.
To make a reservation please email email@example.com and state:
1. Your title and name, full address and contact number
2. Number of guests
3. Which Bungalow, Safari Tent or Bunkhouse accomodation
4. Which (IF) package you are taking up
5. Arrival and Departure dates, flight number if any
Once we receive your reservation request,
- A confirmation will be e-mailed to you containing your reservation details.
- Credit Card Authorization Forms will also be emailed to you to fill in your credit card details to guarantee the reservation.
- Print and fax back the forms back to us at +60 82 450023 or as scanned images via e-mail. We apologize for this inconvenience as we await the completion of our secure booking page.
Our Bankers Are -
Tingkat Bawah & Tingkat 1,
Lot 491 & 492, Jalan Rambutan
93400 Kuching, Sarawak
Telephone +6 082 410126 Facimile +6 082 235368
Account Number – 100174100032212
Account Name – The Kebun